National Office of Job Corps Quality Assurance Program
Data Analysis and Data Visualization
Job Corps is a voluntary program that prepares young people ages 16-24 with education and hands-on career training for entry-level positions that lead to careers in today’s market.
The program faced difficult reports regarding violations occurring at Center and needed monitoring, data analysis and recommendations for reporting to Congress.
- Data consolidation from all 100+ Job Corps Centers across the nation
- Monitoring and evaluation of the Job Corps Policy and Requirements Handbook (PRH) violations
- Research, data analysis and trend analysis of PRH violations occurring at Center
- Customization of data analysis tool to data visualizations for the corrective actions to PRH violations
- eDashboards with key performance metrics
- Data analysis for cumulative data reports to the National Office