Web, Mobile, Digital Media and Print Visual Design Campaign
MSG is an American regional cable and satellite television network and radio service owned by MSG Networks, Inc.—a spin-off of The Madison Square Garden Company which was born via Cablevision. Primarily serving the Mid-Atlantic United States, its programming focuses on events featuring and other programs about New York City sports teams. The channel is named after the Madison Square Garden sports and entertainment venue in Midtown Manhattan.
New year, new pixels. MSG decided to spruce up their look for the upcoming season. Opting for a more sleek and modern look, our job was to produce a series of cool tune-in daily graphics. It’s safe to say that we delivered as our team won an Emmy award for Interactivity with our graphics used on MSG’s show The Bracket. This is what digital is all about.
- User experience (UX) and usability testing
- Custom user interface design and development
- Content management system design and development
- Database design, development and management
- Custom mobile and web software development
- Functional, performance and regression testing