Advancing American Families
Strategix advances American families by partnering with government clients to create real access to education and training opportunities for underserved youth, providing resources to small businesses to help them thrive, and enhancing leading-edge research to address large-scale, societal challenges. We operate with crystal clear intent: to be the change we want to see in the world. Change never comes easy, but each day we commit ourselves to create more connected and healthier communities for the betterment of us all.
Honor Others Before Yourself
- Affirm dignity by recognizing and responding to the needs of your team. Actively resolve issues; never wait for things to just get better. Respect people of all positions through word and behavior.
Balance Focus with Flexibility Before Making Decisions
- Be willing to abandon a path when it proves futile. Maintain the essential “10,000-foot view,” but keep track of the “on-the-ground” work. Pay attention to market trends and proactively respond before you are forced to react.
Inspire Vision Before Setting the Course
- Model the way for your team. Help your team realize how each person’s role contributes to a larger picture. Be sure to share not only the “what” and “how” of your vision but also the “why.”
Innovate and Disrupt. Challenge the Normal to Create the Best
- Understand the issues or problems completely and objectively. Eliminate artificial barriers to solutions with the “it was never done that way” thinking. Build buy-in to innovation and disruption by focusing on the “adapt or fail” realities.
Choose Integrity and Ethics Before Profit
- Be clear on non-negotiables that define your integrity (especially with yourself). Identify how integrity will increase your long-term profitability or success. Remember ethical business practices reduces long-term risk.
Serve with Humility Before all Else
- Recognize that every leader has room for improvement, including yourself. Always ask others how you are doing and never stop re-evaluating your performance. Look for boring tasks you can do and opportunities to connect with others that demonstrate you are truly approachable.
Put People First and Privilege People Before Tasks
- Show tangible appreciation for your team – through both word and deed. Put people first (over money and time). Be proactively kind to your team, routinely finding ways to encourage them and support them.